2017 New Year’s Eve falls on a Sunday…one of the most popular days of the week for weddings! As many people are looking forward to Christmas, many brides are looking forward to New Year’s Eve!
Here are some benefit to having your wedding on New Year’s Eve:
- Wedding Anniversary: You will never forget your wedding anniversary!
- Fireworks: If you planned your event outside or with a balcony view…there is a good chance you will see fireworks and who doesn’t love fireworks!
- Gifts: You can cut some of your wedding guest budgets, by opting for Wedding Gifts…instead of Christmas Gifts!
- Decorations: Confetti, Streamers and Sparklers are mandatory for New Year’s Eve parties, so save some money!
- Color Pallet: The traditional New Year’s Eve color scheme is Black, Gold & Silver…..so there will be a galore of decorations available to shop for your wedding!
- Wedding Photos: Gorgeous photos with background fireworks, will make your New Year’s Eve Wedding more memorable!
Bring 2018 in with a bang for your New Year’s Eve Wedding!