Take your guest back to their younger years by offering a candy or dessert bar for your wedding or party! Here are some pointers to make your event a little more sweeter!
- Variety: Offer a variety of candies and dessert in different sizes and shapes, but don't have too many variety ( it will overwhelm your guest)! A good variety to start is 6-8 different candies or desserts!
- Color Scheme: Try to limit your color scheme to 1-3 colors to match your wedding or party colors!
- Bulk Buy: It's very cost effective to buy your candy in bulk versus individual retail bags!
- Order In Advance: Try to order your candies or desserts about a month in advance to ensure delivery by your wedding or party date!
- Jars: A candy buffet should have a variety of containers in different sizes and shapes! Stay away from expensive pieces and narrowed opening designs! Your guest will want easy access to the sweets and we do not want any breaking glass while your guest are enjoying themselves.
- Decorations: use paper fillers and designer linen to dress up your candy buffet and dessert bar!
- Cost: Of course, buy in bulk! Also, limit your guest by buying smaller serving bags and serving utensils!
- Remember to remove any containers that have been emptied and drive your guest to other sweets on the buffet!
If you have any questions or suggestions about candy buffets, please comment below!
Remember to Always Have Fun!